Wednesday, September 29, 2010

last word from bode

Just a quickie from a "wannabe wilmot sister"....
As the designated driver I managed to achieve two near impossible feats which left the party near speechless ( ok thats a little of the poetic licence but it was very funny)
Driving through the incredibly narrow cycle track like lanes has been challenging to say the least but I was able to wedge the hire car between 2 buildings!! It took much manoeuvering, pulling in the side mirrors and backwards and forwards a few times before we were free.
I am also ashamed to admit that I was overtaken by a bicycle .
The trip has been very good and hats off to Rob for being one of the girls!
Jenny, for the food police, I have a question for you once you see the photos and Doug we are forever in your debt for your kind words!
Love
bode

1 comment:

  1. So - where are the photo's? What is the question?? Just remember it is my birthday tomorrow so you have to eat birthday food and do birthday things and think about ME ALL DAY! Hooray for me!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete