Sunday, September 5, 2010

From Rob in Nerac

Hi everyone, my first attempt at blogging. 3 days in and having a fantastic time. Mainly flat riding so far following canals. By backside is getting use to a different seat and our hired bikes are proving to handle the terrain excellently. I was a little unsure what to think as the bikes have more maintain bikes tyres and different gears than  my Perth bike , but though not fast, is very comfortable and when the hills arrive we have a lot of options. The Sat morning boys would love this type of trip with plenty of coffee / beers breaks to keep everyone accommodated. My french is pitiful and I'm somewhat concerned about Jill abandoning us next Sat leaving Richard ,Celia and me to fend for ourselves. Looking forward to a beer this evening down by the riverbank.
Thanks to everyone sending emails we are definitely receiving them but for some reason cannot reply. Jill has tried writing messages on skype for those she has addresses for !

This little garden attracted us to Valence

No comments:

Post a Comment