Sunday, September 5, 2010

Grisolles - Valence - Nerac


Just a few words from me and some photos, then maybe a little blog a la Rob or a la Richard or Celia. We didn't quite make the 90 km. But had a great 60km ride from Grisolles to Valence d'Argens. We were just planning to stop for a late lunch but then that turned into a couple of beers and a pizza and some good Aussie rugby! And then today we did another about 60km (details to follow) and I am now sitting in the Henry IV Hotel (2star) which is marvellous. Rob is doing the washing so will be able to write in a minute.
So I will add a few photos in the meanwhile.

Ok, I have now put in one photo 3 times and tried to delete 2 of them and then who knows where I went. So I will just sign out and hand over to Rob.
Leaving Grisolles

Best coffee and crepes in Castelsarrasin (and maps)
The Canal crossing the Garonne River



No comments:

Post a Comment